[Moo] ot: cabinet maker needed

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 06:07:59 PDT 2006

Hold on to it for me if you can I have a friend who needs it and providing that you still have it I'll come get it for him all I need is directions to come get it Thanks Loric of Ironwood

Celia Friedman <csfriedman at adelphia.net> wrote:          Does anyone need a window air conditioner? It's old and dusty but (last time I used it) works beautifully.  Free to anyone who comes get it .  7,500 BTU...good stuff.

  Celia