[Moo] Baronial Business Meeting - Thursday, June 8, 7 pm

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Fri Jun 2 18:54:44 PDT 2006

A year ago when we booked the library for the business meetings, June 6th
was not available due to a library function. The closest available date was
June 8th. I booked June 8th with hopes that June 6th might become available.
No luck.

I have followed up with the Central Library, Bull Run Library, Centreville
Library, and Chantilly Library to no avail. Everything is booked.

 Directions - http://www.stierbach.org/sites/mccl.htm

At the last business meeting we decided to try for Wednesdays for the
business meetings in the coming year. I'll have information on that Thursday
night.

Ceridwen