[Moo] Tuesday Class

Sunniva Kyrre sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net
Mon Jun 19 08:30:03 PDT 2006

Hello everyone,

Our Baronial Birthday event is also a Royal Progress. There will be court. Do you know what all the awards are for and what the medallion looks like? Do you know how to properly curtsy or bow before the thrones? Have questions on how or why things happen the way they do? Have no clue what a vigil is? Then Sudentorre has a class for you.

This Tuesday, June 20, Sudentorre is having a class on court and awards. This is an interactive class to explain how court works, what to do if called into court, what are the awards and what the medallion looks like, what happens during a vigil, who wears which pointy hat, etc. We will try to answer any questions that you may have of what something is, why we do things a certain way, or any other question that you may have. This is mainly for the new folks, but all are welcome to participate and share their knowledge or ask that question that has bugged you for years.

This will be at the Campus Christian Center next to Mary Washington College. Directions can be found on the group website here http://sudentur.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php#CCC<http://sudentur.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php#CCC>

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Baroness Sunniva