[Moo] This should be the last weekend to prep the Woods

turgeis_hakonson at verizon.net turgeis_hakonson at verizon.net
Tue Jun 20 10:29:54 PDT 2006

Greetings From Baron Turgeis,

First, to all of you who have been able to participate in the B-Day prep weekends, THANK YOU!  There is no way this much work could have been completed with you.

Having said that, This Saturday, yes Saturday, 24 June, should be our last weekend heavy work weekend.  We have some stumps to remove and re-checking of the work that has already been done and hopefully not undone by any weather.

I choose Saturday as the only event is the Seneschal/Exchequer Symposium.  This frees up Sunday for your regular activities.

So please plan to come by with any tools that might be helpful.  I plan to be onsite by 10:30am.  As always, if you open a gate, please close it behind you.

In Service to Knight, Crown and Kingdom,
Turgeis

ps.  I spoke with one of the Tuchux this past Saturday.  He seemed very interested and said he would mention it to the DC clans.