[Moo] Thursday Night of War Week

Denise V McMahon denise at shado.info
Sun Jun 25 14:58:17 PDT 2006

We're trying to hold a Thank You Party for the Waterbearers for all
that they do during the War at the Horde Encampment.

After wrangling the leadership of the Horde relentlessly for a number
of days they decided that the Waterbearers Thank You Party will be
happening on the evening of Thursday of War Week after the Khan's
Court-- say 9pm.

If you feel brave and or wicked enough and you would like to attend in
either a decorative (but much appreciated) capacity or by helping hand
out beverages and snacks, drumming, dancing etc. for the hardworking
Water Crew, please know that even YOU will get a special thank you for
YOUR help.

So, the Waterbearers Thank You Party is August 17th around 9 ish. Wear
something pretty that you can relax in and don't worry about the Gate
Guards- it's Open Camp that night. However ask for either Stazzie or
Rowan Berran and we will be glad to welcome you and show you around.

Let me know if you've got any questions.

Planning for more fun now...

-Rowan B.

Norman Mailer: "Love asks us that we be a little braver than is
comfortable, a little more generous, a little more flexible. It means
living on the edge more than we care to."