[Moo] ***POSSIBLE SPAM*** ISO a new Baronial Seneschal, Chatelaine, and Archery Marshal

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Mon Jun 26 18:26:36 PDT 2006

Have you ever wondered how you could help the Barony of Stierbach? We are
look for some enthusiastic and willing people to fill the positions listed
below. Folks living in the Canton of Sudentorre and the incipient Canton of
Abhainn Iarthair are welcome to apply.

What's in it for you? The joy of seeing people enjoy what we do, knowing the
job is well done with the help and support of the other officers in the
barony and Their Excellencies.

Baronial Seneschal - This position is the president and legal representative
of the chapter of the SCA know as the Barony of Stierbach. This position
involves running meetings, filing quarterly reports, signing all contracts,
mediating any conflicts, and working closely with the Baron, Baroness, and
officers of the group. This is a position for an experienced member of the
SCA. For more information, please contact the current seneschal, Ceridwen,
at seneschal at stierbach.org by July 31, 2006.

We are looking for someone to take over this position in September. We are
also looking for a one or more deputy seneschals.

Baronial Chatelaine - This position encompasses the roles of newcomer
coordinator and demonstration coordinator. It requires good communication
skills and someone who enjoys getting to know others. For more information,
please contact the current chatelaine, Adriana, at chatelaine at stierbach.org

We are looking for someone to take over this position as soon as possible.

Baronial Archery Marshal - This position supervises the barony's target
archery activities in accordance with the rules and policies established by
the Kingdom of Atlantia. For more information, please contact Colum at
baron at stierbach.org

We are looking for someone to take over this position as soon as possible.

We are also looking for deputies in every baronial office. If you're
interested in seeing what's involved in a particular office, please contact
the current officer.

Yours in Service,
Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael