[Moo] archery demo?

Mitchell, Lisa Lisa_Mitchell2 at intuit.com
Tue Jun 13 09:49:49 PDT 2006

Where is the camp located?

Ceridwen

  _____

From: moo-bounces at stierbach.org [mailto:moo-bounces at stierbach.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 12:46 PM
To: Ponte Alto list SCA; Stierbach list SCA; funbunch80 at hotmail.com
Subject: [Moo] archery demo?

Hello all,
I was talking to someone about the SCA archery today, and he was wondering
if anyone would like to do an archery demo for his sports camp this summer?
The dates he was thinking about would be July 10-14, 17-21 or 24-26. These
are the dates he has available... we can pick a day and do it.  Timing wise,
he's looking for something anywhere from 9am-3pm. He said if we come in
garb, it would be great... but whatever we want.  This camp is mainly for
local kids ages 8-14 and it's focus is to build great memories for these
kids.  Can anyone interested please reply and we can work out timing?
Obviously, it'd be best to have a whole group of people if possible.   Thank
you in advance!

By the way, the guy is Virgil Seay (former Washington Redskin) for his
sports camp. :)  He works at one of my schools and was excited to hear about
this archery group.

Thanks,
Karen Miller (SCA name Brigid Ohara)

http://mail.yahoo.com