[Moo] Highland River Melees demo

Celia Friedman csfriedman at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 1 09:58:13 PDT 2006

location? Direx?

Celia
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Janie Darby
  To: Moo Stierbach
  Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:27 AM
  Subject: [Moo] Highland River Melees demo

  Greetings unto the Stierbach Glass Guild,

  "We" have volunteered to assist with a demo on lampworking at Highland River Melees in Highland Foorde on June 10. I am in the process of verifying exactly what we need to bring, and how long we need to be there.

  I will be there, as will Grace, but all of the glassworkers in Stierbach are more than welcome to come and help.

  This is going to be a very cool event for Viking and lampworking enthusiasts, I think, so come and play. You don't need to stay at the demo for the whole time, of course, though I am sure there will be beads being made until we run out of fuel.... ;-)

  Briana