[Moo] archery demo?

rick morgan rickmorgan2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 07:10:55 PDT 2006

In general tuesday's work out for me as well, I have a couple  commitments on tuesdays but thier scattered over the next couple  months, when you narrow down the dates, just let me know.cheers
  reys

BethJ547 at aol.com wrote:              Hi, Karen!  I would be most happy to be of any service.  My usual   day off from work during the week is Tuesday, so that would work best for me,   either week.  Just let me know.  Thanks!  :)

  Beth