[Moo] archery demo?

enequy at adelphia.net enequy at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 14 08:09:01 PDT 2006

As this is NOT an SCA event and not under the ruling of the SCA that might not be the case. But do not quote me on that. Just do not remember.

And if the concepts of archery is taught and no arrows are actually flung down field then you do not need a marshal for this or an SCA event that does not actually shoot arrows.

Enequy