[Moo] Workweekend rescheduled for B.Bday site

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 24 00:01:35 PDT 2006

I spoke with the site owner Wayne and he said it would be perfectly fine for us to come on Saturday July 1st.  Unfortunately I personally will not be able to attend due to prior obligations.  Please keep me appraised on the progress.

Thanks all,
Marcolo

Sunniva Kyrre <sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net> wrote:       Posted For Turgeis.

 Due to the forecast, let's try and reschedule the workday for next weekend.  We will need to check with the site owners (Marcolo, please) to make sure that  this is OK with them.

 http://www.wjla.com/weather/

 Turgeis

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

    -Groucho Marx