[Moo] Cooks Guild relocated this month

ryansnead at adelphia.net ryansnead at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 5 18:16:11 PST 2006

Greetings!

The Stierbach Cooks Guild had so much fun serving lunch at Kingdom A&S this weekend, we're going to continue feeding people next week at the Baronial At Home. Our regularly scheduled guild meeting this coming Wednesday is being post-poned one week and co-located with the Baronial At Home. If you want to know more join our listserv eatmorchikin at stierbach.org. Otherwise, you'll have to wait to discover what we will be offering.

In addition to cooking, there will be a SCA history class by Earl Mika Longbow at the Baronial At Home that evening. So be sure to come join Stierbach at Home in March.

Iustinos Ancyrenos

Short version:
Cooks Guild Meeting on March 8 will be postponed to March 15. The location is moved to the home of Colum and Briana, B&B of Stierbach.