[Moo] KASF Thank you's

Sunniva Kyrre sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net
Mon Mar 6 07:15:43 PST 2006

Greetings from one of KASF's  autocrat,

WOW. The artisans of Atlantia created an abundance of awe-inspiring works in so many different art forms. Thank you to those who came and participated. Thank you to the guilds and their wonderful displays. Thanks to everyone for your patience throughout the day.

I want to first thank my co-autocrat Lady Cairistiona de Coveran, who until the day of the event, wouldn't let me tell anyone that she had pneumonia for the 2 weeks before KASF. Yes, pneumonia. Between doctor visit and chest x-rays she still made phone calls, lined things up, ran errands and all the other 101 things that needed to be done. All between breathing treatments. Thank you again for everything you did and making it easy to work with you. I can't express how much gratitude I have for all you did.

Thank you to the members of our group - the Canton of Sudentorre. They are a fabulous group of people who give and give. You ask and it gets done, quickly, correctly and always with a great attitude. They are all fantastic and I feel proud and lucky to be a part of them.

Thank you to the following people who helped Saturday. If I forget a name here, it is unintentional, just forgetful. Thank you to Baron Colum and Baroness Briana, Mistress Ceridwen ferch Rhys ap Michael, Jehannette de Provins<http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_ind.php?atlantian_id=1671>, Mistress Ceridwen ferch Owain, Sir Harold Brandarm, Manus O'Kean, Blitha and Allen of Wolfhou, Elizabeth of Hadley Hall, Baroness Rowan, Ilse von Brenner, Iustinus Ancyrenos, Michael Wymarc, Chandani Riya, Christina de Nedham, Miriam and Bruce Calvert, Miriel de Nedham, Otel Altunat, Stefan and Mary Wilkes, and Lady Delphina.

Two special thank you's. To Katharine de la Vache - I appreciate the help and time you gave. You are a gem of a person. To Mors de Super - my energizer bunny. You never stopped until the job was done and always with a wonderful attitude.

There are many, and I don't have all the names, but thank you. To the guys in the parking lot. To all who volunteered at Troll.  Especially Siegried McClure. Thank you to all who volunteered in the kitchen with lunch. Grace Whiting and her staff rocked and served a delicious lunch. They helped raise a large sum of money for the Oak.

And last, but most important, to the people who ran the competitions, and the judges. Thank you for all your hard work, flexibility, and fantastic attitudes. It was a pleasure to work with you all.

Thank you again to all.

YIS,

Baroness Sunniva Kyrre