[Moo] More Bloodbath Thanks!

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 05:15:35 PST 2006

I'd like to thank my FANTASTIC volunteers who helped me the passing out and then getting back loaner garb.  We dressed 68 people on Saturday.  So a BIG thanks to Margherita and Athena -- I could NOT have done it without you.

  I'd also like to thank Dexter and Anna Beck who brought additional garb -- we used almost every piece the Barony owns and the extra things really helped.  Dex, I promise I'll get your shirts back to you!

  And last, but certainly not the least, let me give big thanks to everyone that stopped to talk to the people both that had trolled in and had a million questions, and the ones that took the time to 'walk the fence' and chat with the people watching the action with great interest.  Especially all fighters between rounds that were willing to answer armor and weapon questions -- their expertise on the subject is FAR greater than mine (very general!) and I know that it was greatly appreciated.

  THANKS TO EVERYONE that made our visitors welcome!

  Marsaili

    Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia