[Moo] This month's activities and beyond!

Adrianna de Bois adrianna_lechat at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 15:41:39 PST 2006

Newcomers and populace of Stierbach;

  I sincerely apologize that I haven't gotten this out in a few.....months......We are currently in the process of buying our first house and we close on Monday (we're nervous and excited all rolled into one!)

  Newcomer activities to look for:
  3/15 (yes, tomorrow): The History of the SCA as relayed by a well-travled man of the Atenveldt, East, and Atlantian Kingdoms.  This is our monthly "Baronial At-Home" held at their excellencies: Colum and Brianna.

  3/21: Our monthly A&S night at the Library this month is a newcomer garb and armour night.  If you e-mail me what (period...style...type of clothing) you're thinking about, I can let you know what to bring (and hopefully how much) to make your garb.  (If we don't have newcomers; we will be sorting newcomer garb)  Please come and let us help you make your own clothes for:

  3/25: Defending the Gate: an event being held in the Canton of Sudentorre (just a little south of the Barony).  10-10 with all martial activites represented: thrown weapons, archery, rapier and heavy combats; as well as: A&S activities (competition), merchants, Feasting, Baronial Court, Silent Auction.  All this with dancing afterwards!
  see: http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/dtg5.php

  A look ahead:
  4/4: Baronial Meeting-at the library: come and meet us!

  4/19: How to Camp in period!  as taught by Mistress Cerridwen and Baroness Brianna.  Our monthly Baronial At home topic is being hosted by their Excellencies: Colum and Brianna

  At all activities: Garb is optional.  For directions for any of these, see our website, or just respond back!  Also-let me know if you'd like to be removed from this mailing for any reason.

  En Service;

En Service:
~Adrianna de Bois
Chatelaine, Barony of Stierbach