[Moo] Support for Troll at this weekend's Defending the Gate

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 17:40:13 PST 2006

On behalf of Lady Anne Ramsay, I am putting out a request for volunteers  for
sitting Troll at this weekend's defending the gate.

We have training materials, and ask all Trolls to have read through them
before Saturday.
At the Canton's meeting Tuesday night, I will be available to run through
the slides for anyone who is interested.

Please let me know if you can help, and if you have any particular
scheduling requirements.  I will pass this on to Anne, and we will try to  get back to
you with a schedule for the day.

Also....  I will be accepting the last of the pre-registrations at the
Canton meeting.

Many thanks in advance, and in service,

Siegfried  McClure
m.k.a. R. James Ernst, jr.
Canton of Sudentorre, Barony of  Stierbach, Kingdom of  Atlantia
SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com