[Moo] Sterling area A&S Activity night is next Wednesday!

Ryan Snead ryansnead at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 30 03:47:50 PST 2006

Gather with friends again on Wednesday, April 5th for the Sterling area
activity night. We will come together once more at the accustomed location
at the Eastern Loudoun Regional Library (Cascades Library) from 7pm until
9pm in Room C.

The turnout was spectacular last month. In addition to Colum's excellent
leatherworking talk last time, the glass guild sorted and played with their
creations, and someone showed up with a quite enjoyable dominos game.
Unfortunately, we didn't have enough interested people to hold a dance
practice, but we'll be prepared to try again this month if the dancers come
out to play.

Music and art of all types are welcome. Newcomers or others without a
project are greatly encouraged to come out too!

Directions to the Eastern Loudoun Regional Library may be found here:

http://www.lcpl.lib.va.us/eloudoun/elbmap.htm

or you can Map it yourself using the address below:
21030 Whitfield Place
Sterling, VA 20165

See you all soon!

Iustinos Ancyrenos
ryansnead <at> adelphia <dot> net
703-517-5429

<<Attention\\\///Actung\\\Attention\\\///Actung\\\Attention\\\///Actung>>
Got a class idea? Want to try out some ideas for an upcoming University
class in smaller forum? Send me a message, and I'll see to getting you a
small yet receptive audience. ryansnead <at> adelphia <dot> net
<<Attention\\\///Actung\\\Attention\\\///Actung\\\Attention\\\///Actung>>