[Moo] Baronial Birthday - Please read

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 04:22:37 PST 2006

I agree with lady Sunniva. If we move the event date and make it in conjuncton with a last chance autherization I think we could increes the attendance of fighters and the support that comes with it and It will give new fighters and old fighters a chance to play durring the day as a prep for pensic. Loric

Sunniva Kyrre <sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net> wrote:      @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  A:visited {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type: personal-compose  }  DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }        I agree that changing the date is probably the best idea. As for dates, TRH moved Assessments for a reason. So we need to see which of the 3 weekends in July is actually best. We had a good turno
 ut last
 year for "last chance to authorize" in our backyard. We can add this for all weapon forms to the event. After DtG, several Roman, Galatians, and Marklands want to come and participate. Turgeis is in contact with them to let them know what we decide.

  Sunniva