[Moo] Hold a Good Thought Please...

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 08:07:04 PST 2006

Well, that would defenitely explain why I saw and smelled smoke on the way to work yesterday afternoon.  I take 619 through the park.  I'll cross my fingers for everyone.

  Acelina

Sharon Henderson <revsharonhenderson at earthlink.net> wrote:
  ...for one of the Barony's favourite event venues.... :-(

http://www.nbc4.com/news/8333152/detail.html

There has been a serious forest fire this morning in Prince William Forest Park, with as many as 300 acres having been consumed at this point. The story is on the regional wires; no pix or map yet. Stierbach has many friends on that staff... they're likely to need every prayer and good thought we can send them.

In Service and sorrow,
Meli