[Moo] Fwd: Re: Newcomer Night 5/17

kathrynsnead at adelphia.net kathrynsnead at adelphia.net
Tue May 16 12:41:18 PDT 2006

According to Iustinos, who is horribly ill on the couch next to me, his list did not include Dun Carraig, as we border them through water, so it depends on how you feel like counting bordering groups.

He also indicates that Abhainn Iarthair is officially "incipient" in the Kingdom of Atlantia; however, Atlantia does not recognize them as an official group until they have reached full status.  There is a form for application to become an incipient group, as well as a set of requirements that must be met in order to become incipient, (he was the one who went through the process for Sudentorre, back when he was seneschal of that group.)

Ilse (for Iustinos)