[Moo] FW: Isenfir demo help?

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Fri May 19 07:26:04 PDT 2006

Can anyone help out our neighbors in Isenfir?

Ceridwen

From: Debbie Halstead <jebbydo at yahoo.com>
To: koldune at yahoo.com, seneschal at stierbach.org
Subject: Isenfir demo help?
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:19:25 +0000

Greetings from your neighbors to the south!
Recently, Isenfir has been experiencing some growth in
our westerly reaches, including Harrisonburg, that we
are hoping to encourage. To that end, we're planning a
demo, tentatively Sunday, 7/16, at Purcell Park in
Harrisonburg. We hoped to invite/request assistance
from our neighbors in Stierbach, especially those in
the Canton of Abhan an Iar, since it's a relatively
easy drive down I-81. In particular, we wanted to see
if there might be heavy fighters willing to come down
to assist -- we have a marshall who has committed, but
only one of our fighters has said that he can come out
to help, and it would be really nice to make a good
showing. Would you be willing to pass our hopeful
invitation on to the folks in your barony and canton?
Thanks for your help!

Debora

Debora Aurifex, di gioiellerie
Seneschale, Isenfir

"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

http://mail.yahoo.com