[Moo] ot: cabinet maker needed

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 13:04:17 PDT 2006

I have a friend in need of some small job cabinet type stuff.  I know she wants a bookcase built-in, with corner computer desk.  She had someone that was working on it, but she just found out the guy's in jail.  She's now out the $200 she gave him and is looking for someone to finish some wood floor work and the bookcase/computer workstation.  Email me off list and I'll get you the contact info.  I believe she is south of Stafford/Fredericksburg area.

  YIS,
  Acelina le Dragon

http://mail.yahoo.com