[Moo] Help for Troll at Holiday Faire

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Sat Nov 4 19:31:43 PST 2006

I will be running troll at Holiday Faire, November 18.  If you can  help out,
I would greatly appreciate an email or phone call.  I plan to  have a set
staffing schedule, so nobody has to sit more than a couple of hours  at the most.

There is no experience necessary.  I will train as needed.  You  do need to
be a paid member to handle the cash, but anyone can work the pre-reg  line, or
help in other ways.  This is a great opportunity for service for  anyone.
Newcomers are welcome!

So please let me know if you can help, and pass along with any scheduling
requirements.

Thank you, and in service,

Siegfried  McClure
m.k.a. R. James Ernst, jr.
Canton of Sudentorre, Barony of  Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
540-720-5518