[Moo] Holiday Faire Children's Corner

Jewel avani_pari at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 18:54:16 PST 2006

Greetings all! I will be running the children's corner at Holiday Faire, and have some great ideas for activities! I am calling out for volunteers to help. The children's corner will be from noon until four pm, but you do not have to help for the entire time. I can use as much help as I can get, especially as this will be the first children's corner that I run, and not assist with.

If you have time to spare at Holiday Faire, whether it's a little or a lot, please contact me at the e-mail address displayed, or call me at (757)262-8776 (this is my cell phone). I am really looking forward to running my first children's corner, and am hoping for a grand success!

Vivats the Dream,
Julienne fille Gaspard, mka Jewel
Scribe of Atlantia