[Moo] OT: one more dog in need of a home

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 18:38:30 PST 2006

As many of you may remember, I've been trying to find new homes for four of my dogs.  At the end of October, the pet store where I work held an adoption faire/fall festival day, and two of the dogs got adopted.  Since then, I've decided, that unless a special adopter is out there for the oldest dog, who now has "potty" issues, she will remain with my parents.  However, there is still one more wonderful dog who needs a home.  She is a 10 year old Husky/Chow mix.  She loves to go for walks, is excellent with kids from ages 8 on up, and is used to living with other dogs.  She has no problems other than "stealing" food from the counter tops.  You can't even tell she's 10, except for a bit of white around her nose.  She is spayed, up to date on all shots, and has been tested neg. for heartworm.  She eats very little for a dog her size, and comes with ALL her accessories, including food, a crate, toys, leash/collar.  There is a picture attached to this message.  If anyone might
 be interested, I'm located in Manassas, VA, but would be happy to arrange a place/time for you to meet her and any potential "buddies."  There is no adoption fee, as I'm more interested in getting her a good home.  As it is, she spends way too much time alone for such a sweet, sweet dog.  Contact me off list if you are interested, or spread the word if you can't adopt her yourself.

  YIS,
  Acelina le Dragon
  mka Dena Potito

Sponsored Link

For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling. Sign up now.