[Moo] Help at Holiday Faire

Sunniva Kyrre sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net
Fri Nov 10 09:40:43 PST 2006

Hello everyone,

On Friday the 17th we will be setting up for Holiday Faire. Anyone who would like to come help, please show up around 1PM at the Prince William Fair Grounds. If anyone has a tall ladder to help hang banners, please bring it.

On Saturday morning (the 18th) I need someone to put out the directional SCA signs. PLEASE, Pretty please with sprinkles on top, will someone who knows that area please volunteer to put out the signs.

If you would like to volunteer for something else and not sure it is being covered, please contact me.

Please crosspost to Abhainn Iarthair.

Sunniva
540-720-0529
sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net<mailto:sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net>