[Moo] Baronial Fighter Practice - November 12th

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Sun Nov 12 18:16:58 PST 2006

On this damp November day, a baronial fighter practice was held in Sterling.

Lord Valentine, Lord Flaithrí, milord Michael, Lord Stefan, and Lady Gwynn
enjoyed hours of rapier practice and teaching.

Baroness Briana worked on carving a mold for casting.

Baroness Kristen worked on painting a leather coronet.

Lady Grace fed us all with bacon stuffed mushrooms.

Master Richard worked on Elizabethan underwear.

Milady Megan read and spun on a drop spindle.

Daniel, Madeline, and I did what we do best.

About 5 pm, we're joined by Lady Willow, Baron Nikolai, and Lady Karin and
11 of us adjourned to Red Robin for supper.

It was a cozy pleasant afternoon, with lots of good company.

The next practice is scheduled for December 10th at 1 pm until ....

Hope to see you then.

Ceridwen