[Moo] Holiday Faire Silent Auction

Ryan Snead ryansnead at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 12 19:15:23 PST 2006

Just a reminder that the Barony of Stierbach will be holding a Silent
Auction at Holiday Faire on Saturday, November 18, 2006. The proceeds from
the auction will be put towards covering the annual operation expenses of
the barony. A few specialty items are being offered this year that we hope
will spark some interest.

1. Handmade mandolin, practically unused
2. 18 gauge steel replica Norman/Saxon helmet with aluminum chain aventail
(not SCA combat legal)
3. Over 36 yards of green lucet cord

In addition to these and a few other yet-to-be cataloged premium items,
there are over 100 quality pre-owned items to be auctioned with opening bids
of $5 or less. Most starting bids in this auction are $1 or less.

Come early and bid often. You're sure not to be disappointed with your
winnings from this auction. Auction hours will be from 11am until 3:30pm.

Please direct any questions to me off-list.

Iustinos Ancyrenos
ryansnead *@* adelphia dot net

The Fine Print (to be posted at the auction table):
You or a proxy must be present to claim your items. Payment in full for the
winning bid is expected upon collection of your winnings. Failure to meet
these obligations will result in the item(s) being offered to the next
lowest bidder in order of offer value until a winner is determined. No item
will be sold for less than the minimum bid. Reasonable bid increments are
encouraged, but no completed bid increment will be refused.