[Moo] Northern Regional War Practice

Turgeis Hakonson turgeis_hakonson at verizon.net
Mon Nov 13 19:59:53 PST 2006

Greetings Fair Steirbach,

Sir Tascius is organizing a Northern Regional War Practice for the Sunday following Thanksgiving, 26th. This would be a great opportunity for us to get some full speed workouts of the things we have been practicing.

I know some, if not many of you, will be out of town.  Or in town with family and friends.  But if you find yourself with nothing to do that Sunday and want to work off some of that turkey and stuffing, come on out.  Heck, bring all the family with you.  If they thought you were crazy before, this could really solidify that perception and perhaps save you some money on holiday gift giving.  I mean, who wants to get a gift from the family whacko.

I'm just sayn'.

Anyway, looks like it will be at the regular Ponte Alto Sunday practice site next to the library.  If you have never been there, there is a park complete with a kids' play ground.  Good times.

Baron Turgeis,
1stSgt

Please forward to any other list that might have a need for this info.  The practice info, not the whacko part.