[Moo] Thank-you for your generous donations to Silent Auction

Ryan Snead ryansnead at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 20 20:11:55 PST 2006

I shall add to the general laud for the generosity of members of our barony
and friends of the barony on behalf of this year's silent auction at Holiday
Faire. Thanks to these kind people, we had the largest silent auction in our
barony's history. Just over 150 items or groups of items were donated to
support the annual operations of the Barony of Stierbach. There would have
been no silent auction without these people. The donors were as follows:
Alexandre de Tourouvre and Heloise Le Gardeur
Colum Maxwell and Briana MacLucas
Doug Ayen
Martelle von Charlottenburg
Mika Longbow and Ursula d'Arcy
Turgeis Hakonarson and Sunniva Kyrre
Willa Faye Dunne (aka Lady Willow)

Special thanks also to those who donated items to the barony on Saturday for
a future auction. They are the first to ensure that we will be able to do
this again.
Celia of Rosedale
Courtney of Houghton
Millicent Chandler

In addition to the donors, I would also like to recognize Sunniva (again),
Cairistiona de Coveran for setting aside large space in a great location for
the auction to take place and being flexible when I needed to double the
number of tables for our auction in the week leading up to the event.
Thank-you to you and to the set-up crew for helping me with the needed space
to make the silent auction run well and be a pleasure to all who
participated. Not only did this activity contribute to Stierbach's continued
financial health, it also got many fine items both new and old into hands
eager to enjoy them.

In gratitude I remain,

Iustinos Ancyrenos

P.S. Please let me know if I missed a donor. I do wish to recognize
everyone's generousity. :-)

P.P.S. (Please cross-post to canton lists. Thx!)