[Moo] Thrown Weapons question

Mark Valente stierbacher at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 11:17:50 PST 2006

Recently I have discovered that I enjoy throwing sharp things and having them stick into stuff.  I remember hearing that there is an armorer in the SCA who makes some quality axes etc.  Sadly I can't remember the name of the merchant.  I think it was something to do with Badgers or some other rodent.  Can anyone help me with the name?

Marcolo

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

    -Groucho Marx