[Moo] baronial fighters practice

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 06:54:13 PST 2006

Greeting to one and All

    Unto the great populace of Steirback. With the rain on both ends of our great land and limited space in the fire house the heavy marshals have decided to cancel the heavy side of the fighting today. The rapier community I believe is still wanting to use the fire house for a practice. Duchess Kyneburh is going to be at the fire house and there is a bay that can be used so those who wish may still gather at the firehouse. I am currently working on another date for our next baronial fighters practice and as soon as one is decided will post it to the list for everyone. And for those who will be there I look forward to seeing everyone at Holiday Fair. Yours in service
  Loric of Ironwood
  Baronial Warlord