[Moo] baronial fighters practice

izofgold at aol.com izofgold at aol.com
Sun Nov 12 08:25:05 PST 2006

Valentine:

Someone give me directions and I will bring my extra jacket and doublet and gear as well though it is limited. I am also  willing to help with whatever we need.

YIS,

Marie/Gwynn
Chatelaine of the
Incipient Canton of Abhainn Iarthair,
Barony of Stierbach in the Kingdom of Atlantia.

Kol ha-olam kulo
gesher tzar m'od
V'ha-ikar lo l'fached klal."

"The entire world is a narrow bridge