[Moo] Rapier at Baronial Practice

Kelly L. Bennett klbennet at cs.indiana.edu
Thu Nov 9 14:01:41 PST 2006

Please cross post this to the other baronial lists as well.

I hear that we have a rapier marshal who has committed to attending the Baronial Practice this Sunday.

I will be there as well. I will also have my two sets of loaner gear with me for anyone that might have misplaced some of their fencing gear. For those that just want to try out rapier fighting you are welcome to use the loaner gear and I am also willing to teach.

I am looking forward to seeing some of the rapier fighters from the barony at the practice.

Flaithrí