[Moo] Baronial Fighter Practice - November 12th

izofgold at aol.com izofgold at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 17:09:24 PST 2006

 LOL The ouch was me.  I got wacked in the shoulder pretty good.  But no worries I learned a lot about how not to put my shoulder out there again! LOL  We had enough medical people in the room we were covered.

Marie/Gwynn
Chatelaine of the
Incipient Canton of Abhainn Iarthair,
Barony of Stierbach in the Kingdom of Atlantia.

Kol ha-olam kulo
gesher tzar m'od
V'ha-ikar lo l'fached klal."

"The entire world is a narrow bridge