[Moo] Please send me a list of your helpers

Sunniva Kyrre sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net
Mon Nov 20 10:48:11 PST 2006

I actually did the same thing, as my original request was to one specific person , but accidently went to the list. I am actually glad as I am getting all the names of folks who helped. I will gladly claim Marcolo as he helped Friday setting up and then all afternoon on the archery field getting it ready.

Sunniva