[Moo] [Watchtower] Stierbach at Kingdom Crusades

pjdarby at comcast.net pjdarby at comcast.net
Thu Oct 5 14:46:01 PDT 2006

I encourage everyone who can make it to make it. Crusades is a very good event with something for everyone.   I am looking forward to leading our Barony into battle and since I am not plannning to do target archery, I hope to see some of our other archers walk off with the prize.  Rapier and A&S are another area where we can excell.  So come on out and play this weekend.

And of course don't forget about Wings of War coming soon to an event not as near.  I hope many of you can make it down there also.

In service to Stierbach and the Crown
Baron Colum Maxwell

From: cwymarc at comcast.net

The Barony of Stierbach will have a group pavilion at Kingdom Crusades on Saturday.

We've asked to be located on the rise above the heavy fighting field, near Bright Hills.  We will be using a16 x 16 marquee with square dags edged in red.

There will be a hospitality table with some snacks and beverages. Bring something to share if you would like.

Come visit and hang out.

Ceridwen

Seneschal, Stierbach