[Moo] Join us for the Greater Sterling Area A&S gathering this Wednesday

Ryan Snead ryansnead at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 17 16:24:16 PDT 2006

There's a chill in the air as another long Atlantian summer comes to a
close. With the change in season coming on, I hope you will join us at the
Cascades Library on Wednesday, October 18th to begin the pursuit of indoor
activities. We shall be meeting between 7pm and 9pm that evening in Room C.
We have no special activities planned this month. (Please consider teaching
a class!) I will bring period music and games for people to enjoy.

Call for classes: I am still seeking talented individuals to sponsor classes
or activities at the Sterling Night for the fall. I depend upon the talents
of others to make this night fun and educational. If you have ideas, please
bring them to my attention. We have had a request for a class on making
bow-strings. I make a special request to the fletchers of the area for
future Sterling nights.

Directions to the Eastern Loudoun Regional Library may be found here:

http://www.lcpl.lib.va.us/eloudoun/elbmap.htm

or you can Map it yourself using the address below:
21030 Whitfield Place
Sterling, VA 20165

In faith I do remain,

Iustinos Ancyrenos