[Moo] Silent Auction at The Crown Tourney

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Fri Oct 20 12:19:14 PDT 2006

Forwarded by request.
Ceridwen
________

Greetings unto the noble and generous denizens of the northern reaches of Atlantia!

There will be a Silent Auction at The Crown Tourney of Their Majesties Ragnarr and Anneke to benefit the Kingdom Travel Fund.  So now is the time to clear out your closets and basements and garages of all those items that are in good repair, but you simply don’t use anymore.  Free up space in your home, contribute to a good cause, AND help us find your stuff a good home with someone who will enjoy it!

I will be collecting donations at Storvik’s Monday Night Fighter Practice on Monday, October 30th, at Ponte Alto’s Thursday Night fencing practice on Thursday, October 26th, and at Stierbach’s Friday Night Archery practice on Friday, October 27th.

Those who have items that they would like to include in the Silent Auction who can’t make it to any of those locations may contact me off list (by email at scalucia at cox.net or by phone at (703) 242-2339) to make arrangements for delivery of your items so they can be priced and delivered to the Silent Auction at Crown Tourney.

Items should be in good repair.  Auction items will be priced in consultation with the donor of the item, but we won’t be offering auction lots with starting prices of less than $1.

Thanks in advance for your generosity and support of this effort.

In Service,

Luce Antony Venus