[Moo] Merchants for Holiday Faire

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Mon Oct 23 21:25:51 PDT 2006

Check out the merchants so far that have signed up to attend Holiday Faire.

http://www.stierbach.org/events/holiday_faire/list_merchants.php

If you are a merchant and you have not received an email confirmation from me that I have received your application, please contact me asap.

Merchanting space is going fast.  If you are interested in merchanting at Holiday Faire, Saturday, November 18, 2006, please send in your forms NOW.  I am down to a dozen spaces left--first come first serve!  If you get your form and we are sold out, you will be placed on a waiting list.  If a slot opens up, you will be contacted.

I still have outdoor space available.  It is located between the two buildings.  You will have to provide your own day shade.

If you have any questions on merchanting, please contact me.

YIS,
Cairistiona de Coveran
Merchant Coordinator
Holiday Faire 2006