[Moo] Glass Guild meeting

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 24 07:56:31 PDT 2006

The Stierbach Glass Guild's monthly meeting in Manassas is on for this Thursday, beginning at 7 p.m. at the home of Colum and Briana.

We have brand new hardwood floors to show off - and not a lot else - a good deal of unpacking/shifting of stuff yet to do. One way or another, however, the glass studio will be up and running.

We have a new selection of Baronial glass for those who don't have their own. Please bring a donation of either a canister of MAPP gas (readily available at Home Depot and Lowes) or a small donation towards refill of the large MAPP gas tank.

Directions may be found at http://www.stierbach.org/sites/darby.htm

Please RSVP so I will know how many torches to set up.

Baroness Briana