[Moo] [hartsbane] Re: Open House

Enequy enequy at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 30 16:46:22 PST 2006

Unto the Barony of Stierbach and its two cantons ( would someone please post
this to Sudentorre as I am n ot on their email list).

This Thursday I will have black and white pictures of the Baronial awards
that are in need of names posted at the Baronial meeting. So please come
with ideas for the names of the awards. The awards are also displayed at the
bottom of the first page fo the baronial OOP. If yoiu cannot make it to the
meeting and have ideas, please post them early.

The pistrures will also be displayed in the baronial area at the Holiday
Faire event.

Once we have some names we will research them for proper period names or
counter parts. Then they will come back to the meeting for a popular vote.

Thank you for any ideas that you may come up with.

Enequy

Honour, Valour, Knowledge, and Service