[Moo] Kingdom Crusades (Very Interested!)

Thad DeHaven t_dehaven at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 8 17:06:16 PDT 2006

Greetings!
I just read your article. I am new to SCA, and from reading what your
wrote...I want to be a part of it. I will try and make it one of your
events, but I have a screwy work schedule and I am working the night shift
this month. Hopefully, I will be granted leave later this month, so I will
have some free time. I just wanted to write to you to express my interest,
and that you may have a prosepective new recruit.....me!

Sincerely,
Thad