[Moo] Newsletter submissions

pjdarby at comcast.net pjdarby at comcast.net
Sat Oct 28 14:35:25 PDT 2006

Hello,

Here is something from us.  Briana is in the East at an A&S event but I didn't want to miss twice in a row.  If you need more let me know.

Greetings from Baron Colum and Baroness Briana!  It has been a very good month.  Our monthly fighter practice is picking up more fighters and our tactical small unit knowledge is growing thanks to Baron Turgeis and Warlord Loric.  This month we should not only have rapier and heavy but archery as well.  For those of you who made it to Wings of War – Vivat!  It was a great time even though family matters kept the Baroness and I from attending Court.  We will see there Majesties at Crown and his Majesty at Holiday Faire.  It is a real pleasure to see people stepping up and making Stierbach the place to play.  This month we hope to see everyone at Holiday Faire and many of you at crown.  We also hope to make many of the evening activities , bardic, fighting, etc
From: "Nicole Spaun" <icychaos at msn.com>