[Moo] Collections for Gift Baskets

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Tue Oct 3 12:25:59 PDT 2006

Scripsit Alexandre:
> From that site, I understand the banners, pupulace badges, and flags.
> But what is the use of the Ensign?  Is the ensign a pattern that's
> appropriate to use for the purpose of the gift baskets?

"Ensign" and "flag" are effectively equivalent. On thw web site previously
mentioned ( http://www.goldenstag.net/MiscSCA/KingdomColors.htm ), at
least one ensign is specified "display as flag only". In general, kingdom
ensigns that do not include a crown may be displayed by anybody, but by
far the most typical form of display for ensigns is a flag (or banner).

Evan, who is partially responsible for the Atlantian Ensign