[Moo] Merchants for Holiday Faire

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Tue Oct 24 04:04:45 PDT 2006

Call you?  I can do better than that!!  Attached is a merchant form.  By the way, fill it out and get it in the mail ASAP.  I have about a dozen spaces left and they are going fast!!!  After they are gone, I create a waiting list.

We ask that all merchants fill out the form and go ahead and pay for space rental and your fees.  This is to move you thru troll faster the day of the event and it commits you to the event.  We ususally sell out of merchant spaces (have around 70 spaces) and create a waiting list in the event someone has to cancel.

The spaces are 10 x 10 and we are in a heated building.  Merchants can rent additional 10 x 10 spaces if they like.  You need to bring your own tables,
chairs, etc.  We do not have them available for rent.  We also have space available outside if a merchant would like to set up their own pavillion.

There is a merchant message board;  HolidayFaire at YahooGroups.com  It is so merchants can ask questions and for new info to be posted without sending out an email with hundreds of email attachments (causes a spam alert with most servers).

We also created a website.  There is a special room listing all the merchants who will be coming to Holiday Faire, and you will be on that listing!  http://www.stierbach.org/events/holiday_faire/holiday2006.php

This is a huge merchanting event where the day's main activity is to shop!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cairisitona