[Moo] Bardic

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:39:10 PDT 2006

Hmm - I haven't cleared that with Colum yet. I'm pretty sure we will be in town - we generally stay in town for Thanksgiving and travel at Christmas.

There likely won't be one in December, though.

Briana

From: sunnyw at adelphia.netDate: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:31:46 -0400To: moo at stierbach.orgSubject: Re: [Moo] BardicQuestion: will there be a bardic next fourth friday? That is the Friday after Thanksgiving so I am curious.

As to Glass Guild, this week is Homecoming and Mariah is a senior so she is busy pretty much every night this week. But she was excited with all her glass <smile>

Until soon
Sunny