[Moo] 1st Monday, Glass Guild Meeting

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Fri Sep 1 11:33:10 PDT 2006

Hey everyone,

We've had a long break and now it's time to fire up the torches.

For those of you who will be in town, we'll still have 1st Monday of the
month Glass Guild meeting on Monday night.

As usual we have the supplies, please bring your own tank of Mapp or you  can
toss me a couple of bucks to use my humongo 30lb tank of Mapp.

Please drop me a note to let me know if you are coming.  I need to  know if I
need to move the stuff up from the shop or if there are only a couple  people
coming we can stay in the studio.

Thanks

Grace