[Moo] 12th Century Classes at Sudentorre's A&S Nights

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Mon Sep 25 04:30:15 PDT 2006

Greetings!

Over the next few months I will be hosting a series of classes and  workshops
on 12th century history and life.  These will be held on the  normal A&S
night for Sudentorre (the 4th teusday of the month).  We  meet at the Campus
Christian Center, located right next to Mary Washington  University in
Fredericksburg.  Time is 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.  Directions  can be found on the website at:
_http://sudentorre.atlantia.sc.org\directions.php_
(http://sudentorre.atlantia.sc.org\directions.php)

The topic for this week is "History of 12th Century England"  I am  designing
this as an intro to England (and a little of the rest of the British  Isles)
so that people who have chosen the 12th century as a persona time frame  can
learn a little more.

Future topics will touch on other parts of Europe in the 12th century,
clothing of the 12th century, music, education.  If you have any  suggestions for
class topics that you would like to see, or if you would like to  teach
something that would fit with this please contact me or our MoAS, _Lady Christine de
Nedham_ (mailto:artsandsciences at sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org)

In Service to  my Canton, my Barony, and my Crown
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Canton of  Sudentorre, Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
Lozengy Or and Vert a  Chief Sable