[Moo] Demo opportunities

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Tue Sep 26 17:43:15 PDT 2006

We've been asked if we can do two demos. Please let me know if you can help
at either of these.

Ceridwen
October 9th
Cub Scout Leaders

 Is it possible that a few members of your group could come and give a demo
to a group of Cub Scout Leaders on Monday, Oct. 9?  We would be
interested in learning about arms & armor.   We are located in
Northern Virginia in the Woodbridge area.   The theme for our October
meeting is "Cubs in Shining Armor".  Our meetings start in the evening at
7:15pm.  We would like a 20 minute demonstration followed by a Q&A session.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks,

Cynthia Hopson
Occoquan District Round Table Commissioner

Some time the week of October 9-12th
Ad Fontes Academy in Centreville, VA
> This is Jenn Milligan from Ad Fontes Academy in Centreville, VA. We
had
> three of your folks come last year to talk to our kids about the
Middle